2009年7月2日 星期四

The death of Micheal Jackson

The most heartbrocken thing is we always judge someone by shallow words in coarse news.

When he already died, everyone start to admire him, try to reverse every terrible comments they had made, how ironic it is?

I didn't really know him until I read a lot imformation about his life recently. Actially, he hadn't do terrible things they had said; he had no racial discrimination, his color of skin is just because of disease; he didn't do obscene thing to children, the greedy father and bad intention reporters are the people should feel guilty oppositely! I confess that I believed the news wrote from pure malice before, that's why I so regret his death now.

Why people misunderstanded one person when he was alive, while realize him when he is died? If he know everyone are so sad for his death and will remember his wonderful performance forever, he won't die in such humiliating way.

The only reason I write this in English is that I hope he can read my word and my regret for him in the heaven.

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like fantastical stories to share
The dreams I would dare, watch me fly...

Before you judge me,
try hard to love me.
The painful youth I've had

Have you seen my Childhood...

-extract from "Childhood" lyrics wrote by Micheal Jackson

沒有留言:

張貼留言