2012年8月10日 星期五

I like what I do

Again, one more foreigner said it to me. It's not coincidence, right?

She is a girl I met in Montreal. She is one year younger than me, but already married! She and her husband, a computer engineer, immigrate from south America to Montreal two month ago. She made a very good impression on me for no particular reason, as the first few minutes I talked to her I had known that. Of course, she was nice to me, and explained some English words to me, but the most critical reason is I can feel she was kind to me with sincereness. It's a strong feeling.
Recently, I got the news that she found a job in Montreal on Facebook; by the way, she is a cooker! It's really cool. I hadn't known any cooker as a friend until her. She for sure starts a new life in such a beautiful city, and I'm really happy for her! So I congratulated her and wished her like her job via Facebook. Then, that's what she told me without any hesitation: " I like what I do! "
It's unbelievable for me, also for the most of people surrounding
me. But it's maybe the only answer to my life- I just want to say it when people asking me my job one day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言