2009年11月3日 星期二

about research

Someone said that " joy comes never more that once but sorrows never come singly" which is really true.

After a success in the chip of buffer amplifier in 65nm process, failure follow soon in the chip of VGA in pHEMT process. After all, I have to face the fact that endeavoring to complete this work for almost three months is in vain. As this disillusionment occur, I have to be more diligent and concentrate on my research.

But the adversity is, I don't know what topic I am interested in, therefore, I do the work without enthusiasm. For instance, the circuit of the 90nm process should be submit to CIC in early January next year, and that's the essential chance to me. However, I even have no clue about the topic and there is no sufficient time left over meanwhile.

As everyone know, valuable achievement can't achieve easily. In addition, I haven't invented my own circut until now, consequently, I indeed lack of a lot of knowledge of designing circuit. What I only can do now is striving as much as possible and using my time wisely. At last, hope I can pass the last one year of being a student without regret.

1 則留言:

  1. It seems that you had a really hard time about the research coming through. This is the way research suppose to be. Sooner or later, you will just meet a dead-end and don't know how to deal with it. We all did. It feels frustrated, and just letting you know that it's never too late to work harder and wiser as you said. Hope you will just have no regret passing through the last year of your student life. Good luck.

    回覆刪除